Twitter

Saturday

It’s Not About the Bike

It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life by Lance Armstrong

My review

rating: 3 of 5 stars
I feel that I should have read this book immediately after it was published. It would have had a better impact then. At the time of reading this book, Lance Armstrong has ceased to be just a super sportsman. He is now more of a celebrity. There is nothing in this book to suggest where he will go after overcoming the challenges thrown at him. Where he did go seems to be a path of self-indulgence. However, nothing can be taken away from the narrative in this book. Armstrong clearly points out the factors that shaped him - his mother, his humble beginnings, his spirit and benefactors along the way. Good for one read.

View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment